This past week has been really wonderful, we spent two nights in a lovely cottage just S and I – thank you to gran for baby sitting! We both returned relaxed and refreshed. We needed some time together as a couple – we don’t get to very often. Of course I missed my baby like mad! But it’s good to take some time to recharge your batteries.
Here’s my gratitude list for this week, albeit a little early. I am so far behind my Christmas wrapping and generally just getting prepared for the big day! Here’s my top 10 this week –
- Having the opportunity to visit Aberfeldy with S for 2 nights to just relax and refuel. Especially, just before Christmas.
- Our beautiful home and having a roof over our head during the cold months.
- Crafts and seeing Santa at O’s toddler party.
- Overtime has stopped for S – SO happy!
- Lovely visit from friends – and their home baked cookies. Yum!
- For the glorious Iain Burnett chocolate we stopped off for on our journey home.
- Church/Toddler meal out – loved the banter and didn’t get home until 11.30! Hard core.
- Having friends who don’t lie about their children and tantrums/mood swing etc – the real life stuff!
- My other half treating me to drinks and dining out on our trip!
- And last but by no means least – mince pies! I forgot how much I love them. Do not eat all 6, do not eat all 6….
What are you grateful for this week?
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!